Just want you to know that the replay is available, if you weren’t able to listen to the live call last night.
I talked about some of the stories behind the stories,
and answered questions such as:
- how to keep a gifts journal
- the two people who most influenced the writing and
publishing of the book, and why the least famous one
was the most important
- how do you discern God’s involvement your life, andhow do you know it’s not just wishful thinking?
- how have specific stories affected readers?
- how do you recognize and become more receptive to
- how do you know what your specific gift is?
- how do you know God even exists?
Perhaps I answered yours–I hope so!
If these questions pique your interest, I invite you to listen to the replay.
I also invite you to consider how you might bless other people with this the book.
I have to place my order with the publisher by June 29 at 2 p.m. Central. I am signing all the books, so it makes a good gift for only $10 (almost half price) plus shipping.
Those who buy a copy will get a special gift. Those who buy more than one will get two special gifts. (They’re in the works now so I can’t say exactly what they are.)
If you don’t have time to listen between now and Friday, but want a taste of the book to see if it’s right for you and/or a loved one, you can read 6 “reader’s favorites” in a cool Digital Web Book.
You can also read how the book has blessed other people.